Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am a Zumba woman!

Hi y'all, Zumba was fun! I stayed in the back of the class. I was amazed by how easily the older women were moving. I found myself judging these women at the beginning of class. They were in the front row. Now I know why. They were moving their hips like there was no tomorrow. Oh I wish my hips moved liked that. My feet were getting all mixed up. I looked like a crazy fool. But guess what? I wasn't the only newbie I wasn't the only 2 left feet person in there. Then the instructor told everyone to grab their weights. WTH? Nobody told me anything about weight. The instructor had extras. Yaaaaay! Not. I stayed my butt in the back and did not use any of those weights. I was already sweating. Overall I liked Zumba and will be going again next week. Bye y'all

3 comments:

  1. I felt totally stupid when I first starting and thought I was gonna pass out and die. Although pretty soon I learned the routines and was able to get more intense with my moves. My advice is give it a couple weeks and try a variety of instructors ( if you can). So glad you found something you like !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally respect you for having the courage to give it a try. I still haven't tried a group fitness class because I'm worried about not being able to keep up and all that jazz, co kudos to you, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Zumba! It took me a good 3 weeks before I felt like I even knew what was going on in Zumba class. I was the dorky one in the back of class always struggling. Keep going, you will be so glad that you did!

    ReplyDelete